Jazz re:freshed

Cheers Holmes, Will check that out for sure I see it’s recorded at The Total Refreshment Centre same as Binker & Moses Alive In The East which is a great album.
:+1::grin:

:grin:

1 Like

Tumi Mogorosi - Project elo

1 Like

:+1:

“… a message that the word sorely needs right now as we feel more divided and separated than ever. This then is Oneness, a decade in the making and well worth the wait. Enjoy!”

2 Likes

“The album is about experiences I had throughout my teenage years & twenties. Its about remembering, forgetting, thinking you’ve forgotten & remembering again. It’s about people & friends that you’ll never see again & times that you can’t go back to, so you have to settle for the memory of them instead, whilst holding on to some hope for the future”. Binker Golding

nice, you might like this…

Cheers Holmes, thanks for your suggestions (keep them coming) will be checking those out.
In the meantime Ive ordered the new Joe Armon Jones and the Binker Golding Abstractions Of Reality…

2 Likes

1 Like

Nice, I haven’t pushed the button on either of those yet, I had hoped the Joe Amon-Jones album would have had more of the energy of this session.

http://img2-ak.lst.fm/i/u/ar0/9bbe04dd3972489db3667af05fce9774

Sorry Holmes you’ve lost me, unless there’s a gag that’s gone over my head. Eric Clapton?

Yep - completely the wrong link sorry - this should work

1 Like

Cool!
Not that I’ve anything against Mr Clapton, well not much anyway
:joy:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.