Julian Vereker birthday

Dear friends Today is the birthday of the great inventor Julian Vereker he would have turned 79 today.
We remember you
our friend, teacher and colleague

56 Likes

@AJGen - Thank you for posting this.

2 Likes

Party :birthday: :tada:

13 Likes

COEqNHyVEAA9dJI

Working

17 Likes

All those cables touching each other…:grinning:

2 Likes

A generous soul, and I loved his sense of humour. I wish I had owned, and kept, one of his T shirts from the early digital era. It carried a microphotograph of the surface of a CD, and the caption was simply “The Pits”.

3 Likes

I’ve been on this Forum since the mid-90’s and I remember when Julian would come on and answer questions and solve problems. The height of Naim customer service! Wish I had a chance to meet him in person.

3 Likes

Me too. He died so young. :cry:

I’d like to see NAIM issue a range of T-shirts with the images from those posters - “I’m sorry I didn’t catch your NAIM” etc - on them.

1 Like

Pick and choose

1 Like

I didn’t realise that I shared a birthday with him. That must make me a genius too!

I met him on a couple of occasions, always generous with his time and he loved to give insight into his thoughts and products.

2 Likes

In memory of him

1 Like

The top one doesn’t qualify. I’m not interested in Focal.

Is the NAIM one the only one featuring an original advert?

Where can I get it/them?

1 Like

Happy birthday to you Sir (a late birthday)
I see you replied to a post some time back regarding the number sequence for nd5 xs when the screen is not working.
Do you have the sequence for enabling the digital output (bnc) of the nd5xs as well ?
Thanks.

It’s also Brahms birthday. Another genius.

And my dog Brahms too (another genius, as far as dogs go).

1 Like