Lead time on NAC 282

Hi all, curious if anyone has a NAC 282 on order? If so how long are you waiting? I ordered mine in May, still awaiting delivery :slightly_frowning_face:

Last I heard the lead time for 282s was around a couple of months. Of course, there may be other factors at play here which only your dealer, distributor or Naim may be aware of so I would suggest you press your dealer (or failing that, distributor) for an update?

Tx Richard Iโ€™ll get back to my dealer. Iโ€™m based in Ireland, and last checked in with him at end of September. I donโ€™t think Brexit/customs could delay delivery this much!

1 Like

Ordered mine in April this year; had it in June. Only managed to listen to it for a couple of months though - boxed up after a house move and impending extension :confused:

Tx @Sinewave
Where are you based ?
Rgds

Actually 20 miles from Salisbury but pretty sure that is not an influence!

Bought the 282 from a dealer in Hertfordshire.

1 Like

Perhaps not relevant as reference at this time, but I ordered a 282 in november last year and had it delivered about two and a half months later (with 250DR and NDX2). I found that very good in relation to holidays and general production challanges. I live in Sweden.

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.