Luxman

Anybody ever compare the luxman d-10x vs d-07x is there much of a difference between the 2 especially the cd playback.

G’day Hawkmoon,

I do not wish to sound like a smart A. I have no experience with either as your question asks. As I am unable to post links, there are a few hits on Google when you search “luxman d-10x vs d-07x”.

From what I have gleaned the d-10x has the nudge over d-07x and it is apparently an excellent SACD player.

I hope this helps.

Mitch in Oz.

1 Like

Thanks i looked at some reviews not very convenient some say the d07x is close but is the d10x 5000 euro better.

Maybe i will have to try get a demo of both somehow…

I suppose the same can be said between an ND5XS2 and an NDX2, and then forum members will highlight the synergy between the cost of other components in your system, speakers and amplifier.

With my XS system, I suppose I would be an ND5XS2 man. Looking at your system, a d10x would be worth a listen.

Warm regards,

Mitch in Oz.

There are D-10X users on the forum and there are D-N150 users on the forum. Not aware of any in between.

As a big Luxman fan, I will say the presentation is totally different to Naim. If you are the type that can appreciate different presentations for what they offer, Luxman could be a good choice. But if you have decided what sounds correct and are looking to replace your CDS3, you might be disappointed. It will sound very different. The Luxman house sound is very calm and intensely layered.

1 Like

I got rid of my cds3 i did hear luxman d-10x and really likes it but i didn’t hear the d-07x which is supposed to be close for alot less cash.