Maverick hifi show 2024

Yes with my mate vic.
I will almost certainly be taking my vivaldi 3 piece.
My 808’s and sia030 are definitely going.

My mate vic is very much into tape, he not only has quite a few, he also repairs them. But he will be bringing a reel 2 reel up.

Should be fun, just hopefully we get a nice room to help show it off, as most rooms i feel are just not going to be great.

But it’s not serious, just a fun weekend away. But i would like it to atleast sound something right.

Cheers dunc

1 Like

I went to the show last year too - it was a great day out. Amazing to hear all sorts of different setups.

Be really interested to hear your dCS equipment.

1 Like

If I make it this year (which I intend to try hard to) I’ll certainly pop by to say hello and hear your kit.

.sjb

1 Like

It should be a nice once again.

Plus it’s free to get in this year as well, so all the more reason not to miss it.

It will be my second time at the show, and was so impressed by the commitment by all at the show last year, we decided to give it a go this year.
It is certainly going to be a big upheaval getting all my kit up north, but hopefully people will enjoy it, and hopefully make a few new friends and have a great weekend away.

Hope to see a few off here on the day, plus if you go do please pop in and say hello, and introduce yourself.

Cheers dunc

4 Likes