Memory fade…

I used this cable for connecting pre amp to nap 300.

Can anyone tell me what it’s called I.e is it the below - 4pin to xlr?


Is there a part number printed anywhere?
00-010-0145 possibly?

Yes, it’s a pair of mono Din to XLR leads, for connecting to a 300 or 500. Not suitable for a 250. It should in fact be printed on the box.

00-010-0163 then. Should be a label on the packaging.

Thanks HH, thought so but wasn’t sure. Thanks for confirming - box labelling for idiots like me would be helpful!


This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.