Merry Christmas 2023

Christmas puddings etc for the Salvation Army to distribute as they see fit

10 Likes

I am not sure if this will be censored or not but we cannot forget these are just fads coming from the US, the corrupted organisations and the monopolistic investment forms. These fads are destroying industries and economies but it will pass. Those that stayed natural or did not partake in the madness will probably survive. Many of us have long memories. :slight_smile: With all my heart I hope you all do well, have a lovely holiday, and ignore it all as it is really not worth your attention. It is us that sit shoulder to shoulder that they fear.

7 Likes

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree: and a Happy New Year :clinking_glasses: :clinking_glasses: :clinking_glasses: to all Naim forum members!
@Blacknote

6 Likes

G

12 Likes

Happy Christmas :christmas_tree: and a Happy New New Year :clinking_glasses: to everyone.

Gary

8 Likes

Happy Yule all.

This is the longest night of the year and we all know what that means. Summer is coming!!! Woohoo!

8 Likes

Yes and the crocus and snowdrops are just starting to push through .

And that’s a good thing :sun_with_face::sun_with_face: come February , Spring will be around the corner

Yesterday on the Shortest Day the temperature was 13 Centigrade

4 Likes

Just keep taking the pills, and it will get better soon!

5 Likes

I already know that the present under the tree is less likely to be a new 250 DR and more likely to be a new jumper, but it won’t spoil my enjoyment!

I hope you all get what you need for Christmas.

6 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone. Thanks for being a great set of people to spend time with.

17 Likes

And a Peaceful and Gentle Christmas and above all may you have a healthy 2024

5 Likes

How is your mum?

2 Likes

Yes, odd, I mentioned Diwali in another thread, and while it’s not part of my culture I love learning more about the many religious festivals which occur throughout the year.

4 Likes

Glad to wish everyone on the forum a very happy Christmas and peaceful 2024.

That includes the grumpy ones on here like me !

5 Likes

A very Merry Christmas all. May you find a shoebox sized-streamer under your tree this year (if that’s what you asked for in your letter to Santa :grinning:)

5 Likes

Thanks for asking AC. Mum passed away peacefully in August. After 3 years of suffering it was a mercy for her.

3 Likes

I am sorry. Edink Please accept my condolences.

2 Likes

Graeme I keep looking at your setup and it keeps reminding me of an Italian Naim “showroom” section. :slight_smile: So much green :slight_smile: Hope you are doing ok.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that Eoin, my Mum passed away not so long ago so I can empathise, anyway, have a good Christmas :christmas_tree:

4 Likes

I’m so sorry to hear that, I feel very clumsy for asking, my apologies. Would you like me to remove my initial post?

4 Likes