Merry Christmas All

I can’t imagine any circumstances in which I would (willingly) return her, nor indeed how she wouldn’t fit. It just wouldn’t happen.

1 Like

Happy Christmas from Versailles

15 Likes

A very happy Christmas to all: this forum has been an absolute lifeline for me this year and the support has been brilliant. I cannot believe just how much new music has been identified and posted this year - I am looking forward to more of the same in 2023!

4 Likes

Merry Christmas all, from the East coast of Ireland. Thanks for all the fun and friendship.

Nollaig shona daoibh go leir.

Peter

6 Likes

wbyc0

6 Likes

Great thread, and nice to read the messages.

For my part, I wish all members and your loved ones a very happy Christmas, whatever it means to you and however you prefer to spend it, and with all my heart I wish for an end of conflict and aggression in the world, and for peace and a return to normality for places like Ukraine

10 Likes

Hear hear. :+1:

2 Likes

I wish you all a happy and peaceful Christmas.

12 Likes

Same to you Richard and thanks for all your hard work. :+1:

3 Likes

Merry Christmas all from Switzerland and many thanks at @Richard.Dane for his administration work in the ending year.

6 Likes

Merry Christmas to all this wonderful community!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas to all on the Forum.

And a prosperous New Year, especially in terms of health and happiness.

Cheers
Don

3 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone, may it be filled with good food, laughter, music and of course, good company

7 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all. It’s been a pleasure to be in your company this year. Looking forward to all the exciting things 2023 has in store for Naim and our own Hi-Fi journeys.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone out there in Naim land and thanks to you all for making this forum such a great place to share our views on all things Naim, music and everything in between, here’s to some great music in 2023.

2 Likes

Seasons greetings to all from Islandmagee.

Willy.

3 Likes

The oooh aaah bird is so called….

Enjoy your days peeps​:cocktail::christmas_tree::snowflake::snowman_with_snow:

3 Likes

Mrs Willy not having a very merry Christmas☹️

Willy.

Merry Christmas everyone :grinning::snowman_with_snow::mx_claus:t3:

2 Likes

Bummer!

1 Like