Meta data not found - uniti core

Anybody found a solution yet? It is very annoying to enter the metadata maually.

Buy a Innuos :blush:

Yes - Track title turning to Album title is indeed a very annoying bug. I have the same problem during editing metadata.

I did tell Naim support about this bug when I emailed but got no specific response. It is something new and it would probably help if other Core users emailed Naim Support and pointed this out - and any other issues.

support@naimaudio.com

In relation to the acquisition of metadata during ripping, it seems that they have commissioned Rovi and simply leave it up to them - it doesn’t seem that there’s much in the way of interaction, or pressure on Rovi to improve the service. The person who responded had previously argued that it might take some time to get metadata available for new releases. I then gave them the example of Joni Mitchell’s Archives Vol 3. which I tried to rip recently and for which no metadata was found. That had been released eleven months ago and although Naim support agreed it was a long delay, there was no indication that such examples would be taken up with Rovi.

1 Like

I had the same issue whilst ripping 4 CDs before going to bed on Saturday night. I switched off and unplugged the Core and then reconnected and powered up on Sunday morning with the next 5 CDs ripping as expected including full metadata and artwork.