MICK JAGGER,..Pull The Plug vs Health

A walk in the park !

— Mick Jagger (@MickJagger) April 11, 2019

1 Like

My mother had s heart valve replaced when she was about 70. It was a man-made one, not a pig’s, though indeed those are used. The oddity was that in a quiet room you could hear it closing from a few feet away - a new kind of metronome for the band, perhaps?!

She lived another 19 years, the first 10 or so after6 months or so recovery being quite active, and cause of death was nothing to do with the heart - so if all goes well this need not prevent Mick becoming an even older rocker!

1 Like

:small_blue_diamond:Interesting History of,…Yes you can read from the picture.

/Peder🙂

He still looks better and healthier than Angus Young, who apparently led a much normal life chemically speaking and must be 15 years younger.
I’ve never been a Stones fan - their last interesting songs for me stop exactly with the disbanding of the Beatles, which means something - but my respect for Jagger’s fate to become iconic and stay iconic is great. Furthermore, he’s managed to gain a sort of beauty and a more friendly face aging, although that was the easiest task of his career in my opinion.

1 Like

:small_blue_diamond:Weltfaul,…Chemically Speaking :grin:.

And if we talk about the man to the right of Mick…Keith.!
:black_small_square:The living Pharmacy…
He also looks quite prosperous.

The others in the picture,probably do not need a presentation.
Three of them have passed away,.two are missing…Of me.

/Peder🙂

:small_blue_diamond:Addicted to The Rolling Stones.

/Peder🙂

1 Like

1962,.the first photograph of…
The Rolling Stones.

/Peder🙂

:small_blue_diamond:Mick is so slowly on his way back to his “stage-shape”.

Here he is practicing to dance after the heart-operation.

:black_small_square:Amazing how he moves.
He is still 75 years old,.below see the video,and has lived a tough Rock’n’Roll life

/Peder🙂

1 Like

61666362_2606945459350295_8387035182976204800_n

:small_blue_diamond:Happy Birthday,…Ronnie Wood :tada:

:black_small_square:Ronnie’s birthday was yesterday.

He had built quite the resume,.by the time he made his way to The Rolling Stones. Ronnie Wood worked with…
:black_small_square:The Birds.
:black_small_square:The Jeff Beck Group.
:black_small_square:The Faces.
Just to name a few.

The first time he stepped on stage with The Rolling Stones,.was on this day.
In 1975,his birthday,…in Baton Rouge,LA.

/Peder🙂

61892195_10157725748363287_1115859089348362240_n

The Rolling Stones,…more Birthdays.

:small_blue_diamond:Happy birthday Charlie Watts.

Charlie Watts have birthday today,.so we congratulate him at the same time as Ronnie Wood.

/Peder🙂

i hope he will recover his health. I wish to have such energy at 75! he is a phenomenon!

A Marxist rag for balance > Thanks!

Would hope so, show us the bill

I just watched the Rolling Stones documentary “Ole Ole Ole” on Netflix. The Stones do Latin America, and end in Cuba with a big show. What a treat! Look for Mick and Keith doing Brown Sugar unplugged in the dressing room. Keith can really play and he makes it look easy. Also look for the Rollinga, a local fan club. Both are a special highlight of this documentary.

1 Like

5ac119a740fe76d6dbe4d6fe6225761f

:heart: Mick Jagger back on stage :heart:

Mick Jagger dancing on stage,.who only Mick Jagger can.
Back on stage for the first time since his heart surgery in the spring.

Friday’s concert for 61 500 people at an arena in Chicago,.thus marked the start for the Rolling Stones delayed US tour.
Which was postponed due to the operation.

It was in April that the 75-year-old Jagger replaced a heart valve,.but announced to the fans even then,that he was thinking of doing everything to get back to the stage as soon as possible.

Overall,.the British band has been on over 40 tours.
The ongoing,.“No filter”,.started in Europe 2017 and pulled in about 92 million Swedish money just last year.

/Peder🌼

1 Like

:small_blue_diamond:I read in a really old music-magazine.

That the next person to die in Rock’n’Roll was Keith Richards.
This was 1973,…he is still alive and play his Rock’n’Roll really hard…Amazing.

/Peder🌼

:small_blue_diamond:Talk about having a Strong Brand.
Here,.Naim has something to work on.

There is surely not a man on this earth,who does not know what this “tongue” stands for.

/Peder🌼

Embarrassing old farts.

1 Like

They probably do at their age.

G

3 Likes

Not my cup of tea I’m afraid, I have no idea if it (the tongue) has more symbolism than perhaps some album cover?

I’d honestly struggle to name a Roliing Stones track.

1 Like