Migration Spotify to Tidal

Hi all,
I have now decided to fully stop my Spotify subscription and move to Tidal. (The regular HiFi plan is 1$ cheaper than Spotify (sic!) and I plan to get the family plan to satisfy my teenagers’ ears (mine actually).
Question, I had lots of big playlists in Spotify, I did try one tool to convert but limited to a certain number of songs per playlist, to use for free.
Would any of you had used any other services or tools to migrate the playlists?
Thanks and have all a beautiful end of Sunday in music!

I did look once, but as I recall you needed to give the app passwords of both Spotify and Tidal, which of course makes sense, but I’m always a little suspicious, so didn’t go ahead. If you do, perhaps change the password first, use the app, then put the original passwords back.

1 Like

I’ve successfully used the “FreeYourMusic” App on IOS for this, on a couple of occasions. Seamless. I’d give it a go.

1 Like

Will Spotify and Tidal allow you to return to a prior password? Some apps won’t.

I think it’s not a big deal to change, since the devices mostly use connect or the mobile device and then do not store the password.

Ok, in the end I have been using Tune my Music service. It seems recommended from Tidal’s documentation, and you can get the premium for $4.50 and stop the monthly subscription once the migration is complete! Seems simple, fast and efficient.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.