Moving on from Troika

Thanks for that I didn’t realise it wasn’t stock linn bits as they were very much against people drilling out the armboard and bolting through as some did as a mod.

1 Like

The Cetech subchassis was one of the first aftermarket pieces that circumvented the need for the “lossy” attachment of the armboard to the liberty bell (sorry, steel subchassis) - hence the bolts for the armboard. Cetech also made the same sandwich materieal armboard but you don’t see those as often. Shame if it’s not compatible with the Karousel (although I don’t see why).

Nice that the Krystal has made such a great improvement to you current LP12! Saved you some serious cash!

yeah I was pleasantly surpised as I wasn’t expecting that. Linn want a eye watering $6500 (NZD) for the Kendo so that was never going to happen…

I’ve decided to just to let it run as is for a while and I’ll revisit the karousel conversation next time the urge to upgrade takes hold. I suspect that even if the mounting on the top of the cetech is too thin for the Karousels nubs that a simple spacer should do the trick anyway…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.