Music On Special Offer

This is reopening the thread which was there for a long time. Eclassical has a deal of 50% off on your next album. For existing customers I assume…

1 Like

Presto Music always has several offers running, on both classical and jazz sections. Go to their website, choose Classical or Jazz, then Special Offers from the black menu bar.

Right now, I’m being tempted by the “20% off all DG and DG Archiv CDs”. Ooh, and there’s 35% off Early Music too. Sorry, can’t hang around here any more…

High Res Audio have a 15% off everything until 19th May.

Qobuz have a jazz sale on at the moment but whilst they show nice percentage off numbers they have jacked up the gross price making the discounted price pretty unattractive for me.

1 Like

This is happening more and more that the discounted prices are not good anymore. This weeks eclassical deal was quite sweet with a full 50% discount on their albums…., I further enhanced my collection of classical music…

1 Like

Juno download great discounts

HD Tracks seem to on sale prices have come down on most things, especially for the average member is always looking for. I’ve found a few good deals.

Think a lot of people are happy with streaming

A great sale of Strata-East vinyl going on at Pure Pleasure at the moment, many at 60% off. Apparently they are discontinuing the current licensing deal with Strata-East.

I’ve filled my boots !

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.