Muso and Uniti support comes in-House

At least that is what I take from the latest Naim newsletter. “ In line with Naim Technical Support’s continuous improvement plan, we are delighted to confirm that technical support for every Naim product will now be provided by an in-house team here at Naim HQ in Salisbury, whom can be reached via a new, dedicated telephone hotline.
The new telephone support number also links directly to our support ticketing system, meaning all incoming queries are processed more efficiently.”

2 Likes

It’s not just muso. New Uniti support used to be contracted out, so this is a big change and one to be welcomed I think.
Best

David

2 Likes

Thanks David, added Uniti to the subject, I’d forgotten that Uniti support was outsourced and because they’re built in Salisbury assumed that support was in-house.

That is good, as when I approached the company that provided Uniti support about a NAS issue they didn’t have a clue and forwarded my questions to Naim.

I’ve just noticed the misuse of “whom”.

Great news, always hated the bot like service for the Uniti products.

1 Like

Agree very good news, a positive step in the right direction.

I wonder if the change is for both phone and email contact? Hopefully the change will not mean my email exchange with “Support” regarding the frozen screen has been lost!

You should be OK 2canoe, I’ve updated the OP with the other bit of the Naim brief which says “ The new telephone support number also links directly to our support ticketing system, meaning all incoming queries are processed more efficiently.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.