MUSO (Mk1) and Radio Paradise connection issues

Having recently decided to give up on hi-fi and generally downsize my life I purchased a Muso (Mk1), which is actually very good for what it is.

My set up is ethernet direct to my BT Smarthub 2 and my Qnap stored FLAC files, all controlled by the Naim App on my Android phone. Everything works well, except for internet radio. I like to switch stations regularly and in most cases the change takes only a few seconds, except for the two Radio Paradise (320kbps) stations. If, for example, I am tuned into R4 and I select Radio Paradise (320kbps) the connection stalls and I then get some, or all, of the following messages:

No rooms found

Another app connected

Disconnect other client and try again

No rooms found (and the usual list of recommendations for reconnection)

I should say at this point that the wi-fi signal on my phone is excellent and I have found that the only way I can reconnect the MUSO is to go into the Naim app, force a stop and then try again.

I noticed another thread on here referring to connection problems with the BT Smarthub and I wondered whether this might have something to do with it, but it seems very odd that it only seems to apply to Radio Paradise.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.