Muso V1 Firmware

A few days ago, I purchased a brand new Muso V1 through an online site(Woot.com). I installed the app on my phone 11 and was using it without any issues. Then, a notification for an update appeared. When I tried to update it on my iPhone, it didn’t proceed, so I tried it on an Android phone. The update started, but it initially failed while downloading the update file. I tried again, and the Muso began the update process, turning off and on, but it took over an hour. So, I turned it off and on again, and since then, it hasn’t booted up properly. It is currently stuck in an infinite loop between the following two states:

1. Just Power On : When I unplug the power cord, wait for about 5 minutes, and then turn it on(power cycle), the volume on the top panel rises up to 9 indicators and then stops. It stays like that condition for over an hour, with the side LED blue.

1. Factory Reset : When I hold the reset button for more than 10 seconds while turning it on, the top panel lights up 6 indicators, then stops. The side LED remains blue.

The network is wired (it used to be assigned to 192.168.0.44 when it operated well), and there’s nothing plugged into the USB port. Even when I unplug the Ethernet cable, the result is the same. Occasionally, for some condition(I dont know why), only one indicator on the top panel lights up, and the side LED turns red.

This is a brand new product, still wrapped in plastic, and it’s frustrating that the update caused problems right from the beginning. Mu-So V1 originally had firmware version 1.3.0 maybe, and I remember the update was up to version 2.0.0.

The factory reset doesn’t work either. Is it possible to update the firmware using a USB or some other method? I’ve searched forums and have been struggling with this for 1 weeks. Naim site request does not work, so I dont have a request number.

Plz help me…I wanna fix firmware problems…

You’ll need to contact Naim support to obtain any alternative firmware update methods.
This unit might have been bought by you in new condition, but it’s an old model replaced in 2019 by v2.
You’re probably best phoning them 01722 426600.