Mvyradio streaming link no longer working

Hi Steve,
Can you check into the ‘mvyradio’ streaming link (‘mvyradio’ is out of Martha’s Vineyard, MA USA). It was working until a week or so ago. The stream is currently available through TuneIn and other sources.
Thank you.
Marty

@Stevesky

Its down via the Auralic streamer as well. A wider problem oerhaps.

Hi @MartyK

I’ve raised this with VTuner. Will post back once Vtuner fix it.

Regards

Steve

1 Like

Thank you!

Hi Steve,
Any response from VTuner?
Thanks,
Marty

Hi @MartyK

I just re-chased VTuner as I see they still haven’t fixed it. They have fixed various other ones, but sadly not this one.

Will keep bothering on to ensure it gets sorted.

Regards

Steve

I reached out to MVY, here is what they say. I hope that this can get up and running soon, as I miss MVY

"I looked into NAIM and I’m not able to find a way to enter a custom url. That doesn’t mean it isn’t possible, just that I couldn’t find evidence of it. If you find a way to enter a custom url, here are a few:

pls formats:
[links deleted but I can send)

Other urls available if needed.

Further, I believe that NAIM uses vtuner, which is an aggregator service. I noticed that our listing on vtuner is broken. I have again submitted a request with current information and I hope they will update our listing there.

I hope that something in here helps you get back up and running.

Thanks for posting the response from MVY.

Can you send me the links they provided? I will try to manually add the station via Nailm’s vTuner ‘add a station’ page.

Regards,
Marty

I contacted MVY and they sent me their URL’s as well. I was able to add their ACC+ format url to the ‘naim.vtuner.com page for my NDX2.

It streams and sounds great with the higher bit rate ACC (44.1kHz 62kb/s). It does not display the logo (I have asked MVY if they can provide that url as well).

I’m pleased to have a workaround until vTuner gets their act together (MVY reached out to them again today - 3rd time with no response).

Marty

Hi Steve a while ago on a closed thread I asked for a local radio service to be added to vtuner and you said you will get them to add it

It still isn’t there and the manual add idea under vtuner itself via the Naim portal is utter pants can you please ask them to add it again

Radio service is Radio Liskeard

1 Like

@Stevesky

Any luck?

Any more updates on this? And does anyone know if I can ad the URL manually in a Uniti 2 or Uniti Nova?

You should be able to add a URL for any Naim streamer, assuming this function of the vTuner website isn’t broken and that you have a valid URL.
Note that a vTuner login requires your streamer MAC address, so if you have more than one streamer you need to create a separate login for each one.
Note also that Naim’s 1st gen. streamers do not have native support for some stream formats, so you may have a better chance of it working on the Nova.

Hi @tmurley @MartyK

Hopefully this one is now fixed.

Best regards

Steve

Yes! Thank you.