My trip to Iceland

I do not post too much but I have some exciting news! The last 2 years I’ve been battling a rare form of cancer and not only am I doing well, but get this: the International Myeloma Foundation selected me, along with 11 others , to go on a cycling expedition in Iceland at the end of this summer. This is an inaugural event, and we will be spreading awareness and fundraising to fight Multiple Myeloma.

Some of you may live near Iceland, but I’ve never been to that part of the world. This is a dream come true, and to be healthy enough to be a part of this is really special. I am humbled and super excited :smiley: :+1:

Jered

Jered’s Iceland expedition

33 Likes

Sounds like a wonderful trip Jered, what a fantastic opportunity irrespective of health matters.

Best wishes

AC

1 Like

Fantastic!

It’s an extraordinary place. Have a great trip.

1 Like

https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2024/02/13/2828270/0/en/The-International-Myeloma-Foundation-Launches-the-Iceland-Cycling-Expedition-A-Fundraiser-to-Advance-the-Goals-of-the-iStopMM-Project-and-the-IMF-s-Robust-Array-of-Research-Initiat.html

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.