NacA5 Vs Witch Hat Vs Tellurium

System of NDX2, NAC282, Hi-Cap, NAP200, PMC Twenty5.24’s. House move meant I had to leave my NACA5 in the wall. Music Matters recommended the Tellurium Q Black II and it was good - better than A5. Room change meant longer spk cable required and Hi-Fi Lounge recommended Atlas Hyper 3.5 which so far (still running in) is better still. Again shows upgraded cables can be an upgrade to your system.

1 Like

If you used these cables in different rooms, how do you know that any perceived improvement can be ascribed to the new wires rather than the new room? Or did you do A/B comparisons before moving rooms?

1 Like

Can you maybe comment more on the differences you experienced? I would be very interested as I am looking into this cable to replace my NAC A5 as well. Thanks!

Apologies as I see my ‘room change’ was ambiguous. Same room but moved rack and speakers slightly wider apart - hence needed longer cable in the same room. As with a lot of upgrades, they tend to be reassuring at the time but you do wonder whether over time you become aclimatised to the sound. I just found moving to the Atlas cable was a more detailed sound and as an upgrade, good value (inevitably that’s relative to a cost of £600 for a 4m pair of cables). I also now feel the spk cable will survive any upgrades I’m likely to do to my system.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.