Naim App Styles – Yours?

I can’t imagine using anything other than ‘Wave’. What about you?

G

1 Like

Molten here.

1 Like

Black !!! what else.
I would love to have a Naim Green, but it means the icons would need to be transparent to avoid ugly black boxes
(this is a photoshop showing what I mean by transparent icons - BBC R3 & the ugly black boxes)

2 Likes

I prefer 80s chic myself

1 Like

I go with the steel…

Perhaps add a poll option.

I’ve pushed the boat out and moved on from Wave, now I am enjoying Stone 2, mainly because it reminds me of the Moon in Space.

1 Like

1 Like

…actually I did change it awhile back to ‘Stone I’ and forgot I had made the change. The old memory is not what it used to be.

1 Like

Interesting, that begs the next question. Are you a Portrate man or a Landscape man? I am a Landscape man everyday of the week.

2 Likes

I have tried all the styles from the Naim app so far, not sure yet which one I prefer. Stone l is my current choice, probably because I’m finding the ‘back ground’ album/song writing easier to read.

Steel works fine for me. Although I always preferred the old n-stream (remember that?) default.

And it’s portrait in my iPhone, as that’s all that is offered, but I prefer landscape in my iPad.

Best

David

Ah, Naim green, 3D texturing, those were the days, brings tears to your eyes

3 Likes

Curve for me and only on phone…

1 Like

That would look ok except for that annoying blue streak…

That’s kind of the thing I like :grin:

so it’s good that there are choices…

Steel on the iPad at the moment. Shame you can’t add your own background!

1 Like

Turquoise on my Android mobile. Colours look slightly better on Android. More textured.

2 Likes

Black, black or black - all work well for me!

3 Likes

Glacier was my first choice when i very first ever setup my ND5 XS 2. I sometimes go back to it for nostalgic reasons.

Sigh

2 Likes

Agree about Absolute 80s👍🏽

1 Like