An update to the Naim Audio app is now available for iOS devices. The Naim app is the ultimate remote control for your home hi-fi system, enabling you to have millions of songs at your fingertips.
Our latest app update for iOS improves user experience with a new Lock/Home Screen widget. The widget allows Naim users to instantly see what is playing on their Naim Audio systems and adjust the volume and other basic controls.
The Naim app update also includes ‘Qobuz-ready’ features, in preparation of next week’s v3.4 firmware release. An update for Android devices only features the Qobuz-ready update.
This new app functionality is compatible with the following streaming products:
Mu-so 2nd Generation, Mu-so Qb 2nd Generation, Uniti Atom, Uniti Nova, Uniti Star, ND 555, ND 5 XS 2 and NDX 2.
A full list of changes to the Naim Audio app for iOS is available below:
Lock/Home Screen Widget
- Swipe left on the Home or Lock screen
- See the connected device and what’s playing
- Use basic and volume controls
- Listen to Qobuz on your Naim streamer - requires firmware v3.4, to be released week commencing 10th February.
- Full native in-app experience
- Integrated Qobuz features (New Releases, Qobuz playlists etc)
- Included in global search
- Add tracks to Favourites and Playlists
- Hi-Res Audio tracks flagged