Naim Atom just bought some PMC,s

Had an Atom for a while paired to my Dynaudio 42.s great speakers but didn’t think they were doing the atom justice … after listening to a few pairs I came across PMC.s what a stunning match … I would recommend anyone looking for new speakers to audition the PMC,s … only have the 21,.s but the clarity and timing are amazing if you’re in the market for speakers give them an audition … pmc are due to bring out some new models soon so you should get a bargain at the mo …

2 Likes

Hi, I totally agree with you,about PMC speakers,I have an Atom with the PMC GB1,and find this a great combination,regards.

1 Like

Yes, Naim and PMC are a popular pairing. I have PMC’s Twenty5.23, and I am very happy too. Great sound, and the PMCs aren’t too fuzzy about placement — very important, at least for us plebs without listening room who you wish to live in your living room. :wink:

1 Like

Haha, you say that but they are perfectly at home on the end of $20 worth of amplification.

2 Likes

Sorry that should have read $20k of amplification.

1 Like

Very happy user of NAP 250DR (& some other Naim stuff), in combination with PMC Fact.8 speakers! Great match, especially when the audio room isn’t that big!
Enjoy your Atom/PMC set!

1 Like

I’m another happy PMC user with TwentyFive 26s on a Supernait 2. Love the sound this combination is capable of.

1 Like

I have Twenty5.23s on the end of a Nova, it makes music listening really enjoyable and involving.

They already have a new line,TWENTY5i, includes the FACT TWEETER.

Love my fact 12’s, virtually plonk them down anywhere and they just work great

1 Like

+1 on PMC’s. Had numerous pairs across systems. OB1i + SN3 currently.

If the speaker upgrade bug bites, I will try these assuming these offer more of the same compared to my humble 25.23, which I really enjoy. I also have a 250DR… :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.