Naim Atom supplied power cord for Italy?

Here is an interesting question. Does anyone have a photo of the power cord Naim supply with the Atom in Europe, specifically Italy? I am putting together a small system in Italy and am curious if the included power cord is a standard slim two prong or instead a SHUKO type - or perhaps even something else? Photos would be appreciated :smiley:

My Uniti Atom was delivered in Switzerland with a Schuko plug (type F, EU standard, see photo). I could have got a cable with a Swiss plug from my dealer as an alternative, but I decided against it because I also use a Schuko power strip.
I would recommend replacing the supplied Schuko cable with an aftermarket cable (with Schuko plug). I have had very good experiences with the Vovox Excelsus Power. It is not as expensive as a Naim Powerline, but in terms of sound it is a huge leap forward that I would not miss any more. With the supplied EU standard cable, the Uniti Atom falls short of its possibilities.

Thank you Wilfried
This confirms what I was just told by a stereo friend in Italy. He told me to make sure my room has this for an outlet

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.