Naim Core / Peter Gabriel io

Hi, I have ripped this CD with no issues, I have found in the past that some double/multiple disks sometimes rip with the wrong details (disk 2 with disk 1 info) I let it do it and then try the different meta data on edit, sounds odd but switching the meta data provider sometimes gives the correct info.
The only issue I did have with I/O was the album art on CD 2, I had to get myself as it didn’t show it, odd as CD1 is the same art?. Hope you sort it.

Hi,
For the last weeks i can’t rip two consecutive CDs.
When i put the second one, it doesen’t rip and i can’t eject it.
I need to put the core in deep sleep and the turn it on again so that i can eject it and rip it.
I wouldn’t be surprised if it is related to the interrupted playback issue.
Regards
Rui

Rather than just put it in Deep Sleep, take the power off completely, wait half a minute and then connect the power again. This may well solve your problem, from my own experience.

Hi davidhendon, it doesn’t i tried everything. Thanks, Rui

It pays to have a backup cd drive/ripper and use alternative software, such as dBpoweramp. I rarely have to use it when ripping on a Uniti Core, but when ripping compilations I sometimes encounter the problem you’re having and use this alternative and then import into the downloads folder using a memory stick. A bit of a pain but sometims necessary.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.