Naim Downsizing with Quality Dilemma - Advice Needed

ndx2/ xpsdr, ATC P1 preamp, and ATC 40 a. 3 boxes. If you like ATC speakers.

:small_blue_diamond:@JonathanG,ā€¦There are,ā€¦:+1:.

Look in the following groups on Facebookā€¦

:black_small_square:Naim audio buy & sell used eq.
:black_small_square:Naim Audio.
:black_small_square:Naim Audio and Hi-Fi Enthusiasts.

All closed groups,.but easy to become a member.
And the spelling is exactly as I typed above for each group.

Good luck.
/PederšŸ™‚

1 Like

Thanks @Peder. Am also thinking of the s/h market but donā€™t know where to begin. Iā€™ve seen some units more than 10 years and still holding value. Are there any rule of thumb on buying used units? Eg if considering ps, to get it serviced and DR(if applicable), the cost is getting closer to a new unit. Wouldnā€™t it be better to save up and buy new? If buy used which is more than 10 years, wouldnā€™t it be ā€œdifficultā€ to resale later on as the years just keep piling up? :thinking: If buy new, obviously the resale value will be higher and easier to let go. I am itching to upgrade from my 272, TXPS and 250DR - all 2018.

1 Like

Thanks Peder - have applied to join! Jonathan

1 Like

:small_blue_diamond:JonathanG,ā€¦Great,.and he who started this groupā€¦
:black_small_square:"Naim audio buy & sell eq",ā€¦itā€™s a Swedish guy.

Very nice,.I myself bought a Mana-rack of him.
He has,.by the way,run active DBL.

/PederšŸ™‚

Hi Jonathan
Another good site is Pink Fish Media - anybody can ask to join and buy but only members with 50 posts or more can post items for sale to minimise scams. I have found it to be both a safe and friendly site and have bought and sold Naim gear and met some nice people along the way
Bob

1 Like

Other than that dodgy bloke from Emsworth. What a pillock!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.