Naim Focal 10th Anniversary Edition?

Could you restrain yourself from commenting, though, if the child had a face like a smacked ar*e? (I almost certainly couldn’t!)

1 Like

:rofl:

I think I’d chalk that up to if I don’t have anything nice to say…

Yes, I think that it’s also regarded as bad form to advise someone that their partner’s face looks as if they’ve just chewed a wasp!

Honestly it is in the eye of the beholder. To me, the old Classic range isn’t nice but neutral. I’m struggling a great deal with the look of the New Classics though most people seem really taken with them so by that measure, it’s a success and the designer should be proud, regardless of the opinion of a minority. Personally, if I had to choose, I greatly prefer the anniversary tin over the New Classic by a wide margin. And the plain old Classic over tin by a small margin. But f the knobs and buttons had also been grey perhaps tin would have won out.

Of course, I have been accused of having dire taste. It never stopped me from having a moderately successful career as a graphic designer in a past life though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.