Naim Fraim heights?

Thanks Mulberry. I assumed the other measurements constant, so it was fairly easy to work out, although it irritates me the Naim documentation is poor on this on the website. I’d expect a complete breakdown between the wooden shelf and the glass top measurements for example. Very explicit. Especially given the cost! it would take someone 5 minutes at Naim - attention to detail.

For example. Take the website - who can spot the obvious problem with the weights here. hmmmm.

Yes, things like that are irritating and unnecessary. I came across something similar while trying to figure out the dimensions of 2 * medium Fraim. The clearance of the base, standard and tall levels were given, the medium was missing from the site.

Are just the spacers available to purchase – so that one can ‘convert’ standard to medium or tall w/o buying unneeded shelves and glass for Fraim?

That is interesting - I wonder this too. I have a feeling though, I might not like the answer.

Yes, you can simply buy a set of three spacers, complete with the required inner bolts, from your Naim dealer.

1 Like

DB & Nigel

Thanks both for your replies. It would seem that I may have a problem with my proposed left stack! The cd player in particular will have to sit on top and is very heavy. May be sensible to switch out the tall legs for medium which would be a bit more snug for the power amp but with better structural integrity.

Peter

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.