Naim front end for active ATC’s

No its not that dealer near Selfridges , I read you were south east so assumed maybe not London . The one I was thinking is in Kent halfway between London and Hastings , easy find on google . I bought mine ex dem initially as a stop gap to get going on Active route , I’d buy it again in a heartbeat and won’t change until something new / better appears ?

I’m sure you’ve seen the teaser for a new Naim product next month ? It could be what you’re hoping for . There’s a good review of the 272 / Active 40’s by Jason Kennedy a couple of years ago , apparently this was prompted by Naim so maybe they were exploring the idea further ?

Yes, it was the place behind Selfridges, seemed like really nice people, some exotic looking kit in there!

London/Hastings, I take it that’s the place that the Eskimos (am I allowed to say that anymore?) get their HiFi? :slight_smile:

As for the new product, that will be interesting! I will keep an eye out.

I have Googled the Kennedy review and found it, I will read with interest.

Thanks for taking the time to respond and I will let you know what I decide!

1 Like

That sounds as if it is a neat solution, I will see if I can go listen to the combination, £7,500 is not cheap though. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.