Naim Mu-so Qb and headphones

Good afternoon to everybody and sorry for the silly question (hope it’s the first time someone asks for such a thing in the forum).
Last Saturday I bought a Naim Mu-so Qb and, as every Hi-Fi fan, I’d like to test it using a pair of headphones.
In this case I’m using the Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 wireless.
Well, I was wondering how to connect them to the system…
I’ve bought this Bluetooth transmitter (https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B016NIOOH2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) but, frankly speaking, don’t know how to proceed: I was able to pair the Muso with the transmitter, but then???
Do I need a DAC to solve this problem?
Please let me know and sorry again for the question…

Andy from Glasgow.

Andy, the Mu-So is a “wireless speaker” type device, so has no headphone provision and no line out either. The Bluetooth is an input, not for transmitting from the Mu-So.

Thank you, Richard!
So, I’m afraid a DAC connected via optical cable would be exactly the same, can you confirm?

Yes, the optical is an input.

Thank you again, Richard.
So, basically, no headphones can be connected to the Muso…

Correct. You’re best off connecting them to whichever source device is feeding your Mu-So.

The Qb is so good it doesn’t need a headphone jack! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In any case, not really a need for extra DAC and headphone amplification when using the wireless Momentum…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.