Naim NNP01 - Control Software

Hello All,

I can get a NNP01 for a very reasonable price but cannot seem to find any place to get a copy of the DigiLinx software to configure it - any advise on this as I prefer not to strip it open and just use the amplification section - If I can set it to use one of the Analog inputs it would be perfect.

Warm regards, Emil

I’d never heard of a NNP01, had to go and Google it. Still confused, there seems to be a few for sale though.

Yes strange piece of equipment - basically a NAP 200 with a build in Streamer from StreamNet…

You might need a NetStreams Dealer Setup. DigiLinX Dealer Setup can be downloaded from the password protected dealer section of netstreams .
I bought a NNT01 tuner few years ago but still didn’t find how to integrated in my system.

Never heard of it. What is it? A nap 200 ? What is a streaming board in a power amp?

It’s a Naimnet room amp, which was designed to be integrated within a Naimnet/Digilinx Streamnet multi-room system. AFAIK it can only be used and controlled within such a system, so isn’t much use otherwise.

Discussion of such things would of course fall well outside of forum rules.

Apologies - have deleted the post.

First link in a google search gets to the software download for
StreamNet Application Suite 01.10.11 (NetStreams DigiLinX)
Is that what you need?
http://netstreams.com/resource-product-line?pid=1082
Select “software and firmware downloads” under resource type.

2 Likes

You are the best thank you Robert - my Google skills obv need some love.

Now to get a password from them for the file.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.