Naim Olive

A little bit of packaging in my cellar:innocent:

3 Likes

52/SC, CDX/XPS, 135, SuperLine/SuperCap, Bauer dps3, Thorens 146, NBL

36 Likes

My current system with some new changes coming soon including trying to sort those pesky speaker cables out.

Innuos SE, LP12, Dac V1, Nac 72, Hi Cap, 2x 135’s, SBL’s.

17 Likes

@Yorkshireman

That is a very nice space for your system.

However the thing that caught my eye was what looks like 4 pork pies next to the opened box!
A future tweak to far perhaps?!

5 Likes

haha! Yes perhaps a tweak too far… Four Champagne corks cut down to the just the tops that I used to have under a piece of perspex/plastic (also shown in pic to left bottom corner) under my LP12 before I got a table for it. I think the opened box had some Nac boards in.

1 Like

The REL subwoofer might work better the other way up.

3 Likes

Ah yes, I thought I recognised the particular style of the four grooves in the “pork pies”… :grinning: :smiley:

2 Likes

The two REL subwoofers aren’t part of the system and aren’t plugged in, I originally bought them to use in the system but I have to admit I never actually tried them in the end. I now plan to sell them and buy some new subs or bass extenders.

My wife is away staying with her Mother atm, I’ve naturally taken full advantage of the situation and snuck in a mana reference top under nac52 and another reference top underneath the cds2 , now that is a spoil cds2. She has told me in the past it’s not getting another higher. Wish me luck on the 5th😬
A rather good upgrade I must say.

10 Likes

Brave man! Are you selling tickets for the fireworks display that will occur on the return of She-who-must-be-obeyed?

1 Like

Tickets🥴

If you moved the picture behind it up she might not notice.

9 Likes

Lol that’s what she said not past the picture! You obviously have been through this in the past😁

2 Likes

And give her new shoes with high heels

3 Likes

My Olive and CB Nait 2’s

43 Likes

Nice photo and you even lined up the knobs and switches. Attention to detail, well done sir!

3 Likes

Very nice.

1 Like

Olive on lite

55 Likes

What are you running there? 72/hicap/active 250s?

On left 72/HiCap/Armageddon/135
On right 01/Napst/Xps/135