Naim Price rise Australia

It does seem bleak. And I’m a cynical git to boot. But let’s have this conversation again in 12-18 months after the new distributor has had a chance. If it’s as bad as people fear, Naim will likely address it without our whining. They’ll see it in the sales numbers if there’s a problem.

True. But there’s a few boutique (hope I don’t get in trouble for using that b word) dealers that rely on Naim, it’s the main brand and they’ll suffer in the mean time and in this economic climate may not survive.

2 Likes

Pete, there’s also a dedicated Naim and Focal site;

https://www.focalnaim.com.au

And some youtube videos of recent Naim and Focal events in Australia;

loyalty. What happened to loyalty?

Just a note here to members. This is not a forum for propagating rumours, whether about Naim or anybody else. I will remove any such comments, as per usual policy.

:small_blue_diamond:@anon32455950,…I just wrote a post about loyalty in the business-world,.this in response to your previous post.
But it took Richard away right away.
I obviously touched on a sensitive topic for…

/Peder🤔

1 Like

Granted their may have been an issue with their site last night but that’s only a small part. There’s been no local advertising (that I’ve seen), no news letter, on involvement from them at all. As I posted earlier the dealers that use to promote Naim locally still are advertising but now promoting other brands, to me that’s a worry. I won’t post names but I’m sure you can track down the dealers I’m talking about (or message me). The last guys kept in contact by a news letter and were occasionally at your dealers. They had a presence, I don’t get the warm fuzzy feeling we use to have. Its a good thing I have such a strong relationship with my dealer. It’s not personal it’s about the Naim brand to me (and my dealers welfare). We’re a small market, the brand relies on existing customers, we (owner) probably sell more than you realise. I was introduced by a friend and I’ve introduced other friends that have gone on to purchase gear. Naim to me is about passion, sales folk generally just sell.

I hope I’m wrong but I can’t help feeling there’s been a mistake.

It would seem Naim audio Is no longer that boutique Audio company that we all grew up with and came to love.
I guess that’s what progresses is

Peder, see my post above.

It’s still very early days and I think it’s fairest to Busisoft here that we give them the opportunity they surely deserve to prove your fears and concerns wrong. If Charlie has such confidence in them and, as we hear, Mark has been out doing lots of training, I’d say that means a lot and bodes well for the future.

In short, I think it’s only right they should be given a fair chance.

2 Likes

I won’t post again on this thread, I think I’ve highlighted what I think is the problem and there’s nothing else to add. I also thank Naim for allowing a frank and honest conversation, sometimes these things are never easy to air.

1 Like

yes agreed why bother it’s emotional it’s music. The bean counters win out every time.

Just to wrap this thread up. I’m assured that Busisoft have made unprecedented investment in Naim in Australia in the short period off time they have been distributing. I know some of you are feeling some fear and want to express your concerns. I know that Naim hear you. To close, I’ll reiterate what i wrote above;

It’s still very early days and I think it’s fairest to Busisoft here that we give them the opportunity they surely deserve to prove your fears and concerns wrong. If Charlie has such confidence in them and, as we hear, Mark has been out doing lots of training, I’d say that means a lot and bodes well for the future. In short, I think it’s only right they should be given a fair chance.