Naim uniti 1 Nap 200 update , tidal and Spotify missing!

Hi everyone, so a few months back I raised a topic on would a NAP200 Poweramp upgrade make a difference to my Naim Uniti 1.

I took the plunge and bought a Mint 2nd hand NAP200. 2 months in I can say I’m delighted with the sound. I also just received my Uniti back from Salisbury and they have fixed my faded screen and done the 24/192 upgrade.

So things have been working great for a week until this morning, when my Spotify and Tidal options aren’t visible.

I’ve tried the usual reboot still same problem

I can also see Spotify and Tidal in app but when I use them the uniti looks like it is doing something (input initialising) for a second then stays on current channel (which is iRadio).

Currently wired via ethernet thru a TP link as my WiFi in the dining room is flaky.

Any thoughts on how I might get Tidal and Spotify back without a return of the unit to Salisbury would be greatly appreciated thanks.

Hi sorted. Looks like it was the wired connection in the TP link. After much fiddling / trying different options When I removed the wired connection and reset everything the Tidal and Spotify options came back. Very odd!

That is funny, I turned my Uniti off today as I was moving some parts around (see other thread), and it wouldn’t boot properly. It kept rebooting in a cycle.

Eventually got it working by switching to FM just as it booted. Mine has recently come back from Naim and has had the most recent update.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.