Naim wins four What Hi-Fi 'Best Buy' Awards

Delighted to report four Best Buy wins for Naim in the What Hi-FI Awards, announced today:

Naim Uniti Atom – Best Hi-Fi System over £1000 – an incredible FIFTH win for the Atom, even in the face of stiff new competition.

Naim Mu-so Qb 2nd Generation – Best home wireless speaker over £500 – a hatrick of wins for our smallest speaker.

Naim NAIT XS 3 – Best stereo amplifier £1500-£2500 – another three-time winner

Naim ND5 XS 2 – Best music streamer over £1500 – and yet another triple win

Full list of winners here:
https://www.whathifi.com/awards/2021

42 Likes

Well done to all.

Really? I’d have thought the ND555 is better, and costs more than £1500. Live & learn…

2 Likes

The categories top out at lower budget levels than that - the ND555 fits into their Temptations category, rather than the main Awards. It is, of course, also their reference source.

3 Likes

My XS3 might be tucked away at the back of the shelf, but the sound sure isn’t!

Saving for a ND5 XS2 to go with it.

11 Likes

Very shy for a triple award winner :slight_smile:

1 Like

Proud to own the last two in the list.
Wonderful experience listening.
Thankyou Naim and everybody on here for advice and help.

3 Likes

Congratulations to all at Naim

A tribute to the excellent engineering

3 Likes

You’ll love it!

2 Likes

I’ve just been looking through the list of winners of this years What Hi-Fi? awards, and yet again many congratulations are due to everyone at Naim. The trophy shelves at the factory must be fairly groaning under the weight!

16 Likes

So well deserved! I love my Muso’s Qb2 and my Uniti Nova. I also have a Uniti Atom HE on order.

3 Likes

Congrats Naim! Another list of victories… :sunglasses:

Well done all in Salisbury, well deserved accolades :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I can imagine it’s also a value for money thing, with the law of diminishing returns kicking in at some point.

I believe “Best Buy” in the name of the award is a bit of a hint :wink:

1 Like

Well done Naim, great recognition.
Gary

1 Like

It is a huge congrats to Naim for all the Hifi goodness they make, I am however surprised the Rega beat the SN3 as this imo is somewhat of a sweetspot in the range considering price/value?

The Supernait 3 got pipped by the Rega in last year’s Awards. However, What Hi-Fi continues to use the Supernait 3 among its reference products, rather than the Rega, as it matches better with a wider range of kit.

4 Likes

Very good point and anyway I think the SN3 is far superior!

4 Likes

Agree. The Rega doesn’t come close in my view.