Nait 2 + Qutest

Are you talking about the newer Aries G1 or G2? I had an NDX/XPSDR as a frame of reference. I now have the Aries G1 with Qutest, I don’t see/hear what you are describing.

1 Like

I was thinking the same here… I think they must be talking abut the original Aries that was plastic. It was still good but only about £500 mark… they stopped selling it as they weren’t making much/any profit on it.

Yep, the Aries Mini. A decent little box that could get you started streaming for not a great deal of cash.

1 Like

Quick update:

The 272 is still in its box :package:

I have no desire to change anything at the moment as the Nait2, Qutest, UQ2 and Allaes is just one amazing package, music flows no listening fatigue great synergy and boogie.

Currently we are decorating the entire house before we reach the main living room so I will have to slum it with the Nait 2 :grin:

1 Like

Some of the magic is from the chord Dac

What happened to trying the 272 as a streamer on Sunday?:lying_face:

I ran out of time, too much gardening and house work maybe one night this week :wink:

1 Like

Quick update. Purchased a Node 2i again (sold the previous Node) at the special offer price of £399 and connected this to the Qutest.

Result after 30 minutes stunning, the BluOS app just as remember is slick and quick.

Mscaler next methinks :grin:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.