Nait 3 for present to my son

Ah. I stand corrected.

All you kid needs now is a Naim forum membership …

But I guess playing Minecraft is much nicer to do.

This topic was inspiring and I might follow the example.

1 Like

I put the room together for many reasons. When I bought the house it was one big room and was converted from a garage. I created a usable loft storage space above, and two rooms and a corridor. He has his bedroom on one side and this is the study/games room/music room.

All the hifi apart from Naim Nait 3 and speakers and cables was my Dad’s. So it’s like a family history as I bought him the tape deck and the CD player was my brothers. Lots of history and nostalgia. So it’s a very special system to me. A legacy is the best way to describe it.

The system sounds great although the turntable may need to go on wall shelf as there is a little bounce in the sub floor. I prefer turntables on wall shelves for this reason!

Really great Dan! I’m sure that your son will love it. I did something similar for my son a while back and it has really fostered an interest in him for vinyl. His taste in music is very different than mine, classical and soundtracks, but that does not stop us from going to record stores together for “the Hunt” :grinning: His system is a classic Lingo LP12/ Nait2/Kans…he loves it!
ATB,
Mark

6 Likes

Hi Mark,

That’s a truly wonderful system for your son. It sounds like he really appreciates it. My Dad was a musician and I always grew up with music as the main background theme.
I always remember his silver Pioneer amp and tape deck and his collection of records which I now have!

Best wishes,

Dan

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.