Nait 5si + Monitor Audio PL200

Hi guys, yesterday afternoon a friend brought me home to listen to some Monitor Audio PL200 1G… what an effort :slight_smile: We drove them with my new Nait 5si… but can you believe he drove them very well without getting upset? Certainly a few more Watts wouldn’t hurt but I didn’t expect this good performance. I will try them for a week alongside my B&W 705 Signatures which I am in love with and which I continue to prefer in the high range. What can I say, the little guy is always a pleasant surprise!

1 Like

The Nait 5si is a fabulous little amp. It’s a pity that many are seduced by bigger more shiny things up the range. Needs more recognition in my view.

3 Likes

It’s true

I’ll try it with B&W 805 D3 tomorrow

1 Like

I use it with my home cinema system .It feeds the MA silver 300 . I added the Tellurium silver jumper to make the high frequencies more refine , airy . At the same time it’s connected to the tape out of NAC 202 , it’s a real pleasure when I listen to music or watch the movies , it’s a real capable amplifier that can deliver and makes you smile :grin:
Happy listening

1 Like

I am using my Nait 5si with my Monitor Audio Studio speakers. Would agree that the amp does a great job.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.