Nap 250

I thought that James had all items serviced before listing them for sale on the TomTom site.

My apologies if I have got that wrong.

In any event, I can’t recommend them highly enough.

1 Like

They might! I just thought they’d make more of it if they do. My CD5 from there, had a new logo, but not fully serviced

1 Like

I suppose that I have in mind the TomTom tagline along the lines of ‘as fresh as it left the factory’.

Every Naim unit I’ve bought from them had been serviced by someone (usually Naim) at some point (2 years, 6 years, 8 years with record provided) but I expect that sending it back to Naim each time, given their throughput, would slow the inventory churn and may well be considered wasteful if the service was fairly recent.

I’ve always found the service record to be a very up front part of the discussion. That provenance is vital for the price. I’ve also noticed that if an item wasn’t serviced it’s been listed as such. All the units I’ve bought have been in A1 physical condition and probably tended to and fussed over by members of this forum!

2 Likes

Not so, in my case, buying from TomTom. Neither my 82 nor my HiCap had been serviced. Am sure I checked this. Not a ‘problem’ - soon dealt with by @Darran at Class A.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.