Native FLAC via iRadio?

It’s not normal you’ve drop-outs as you’re not even 10 miles away from our data center where FWP is running, and RP being in the US as well. So, latency should/is not an issue. I also see some people listening to RP on the Frankfurt instance, not reporting issues.

During dinner I listened to the RP station in Phoenix via a wireless connected Mu-so Qb (gen 1). Although Frankfurt is better for me, I didn’t have any drop-outs.

Have you reset your router/modem recently? I came across some connection issues, not related to FWP, which were fixed after rebooting the router. Since then I restart the router every night (with a basic 3$ clock).

Just got home. Listening now will report if any dropouts. It’s probably something on my end. I’ll reset the network again just in case.

When going through the logs, I noticed someone from the UK connecting to the Phoenix instance (129.146.133.23) to listen to Radio Paradise Main Mix.
For latency reasons and to avoid drop-outs, it would be better to connect to the Frankfurt instance (158.101.168.33) from within the UK. I’m actually suprised this even works without drop-outs :-).
Simply swap those 2 IP addresses in vTuner.

Added following stations:

• Lucifer FM
  • Joy Hits
  • Rondo Klasu Pro
1 Like

I just installed FWP 7.9 in Phoenix and Frankfurt. Improvements mainly deal with the parsing of the configuration file. Some more flexibility (comment options) is handy here, as the file becomes quite big.

For the techies, you can find all latest version source code, configuration files, ready to go distributable here: Release 7.9

The full release history is available here: All FWP Releases

Enjoy! :slight_smile:

As the topic is closed, I can’t add a new post anymore.
Today, 1 Oct, I added Radio Calico the list. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.