NC 222 with OC 250DR

Thanks for your thoughts on this. I guess I’ll have to try both options.

I’m certainly looking forward to getting back to a system that I am happy with so that I can really enjoy music again and not be thinking about synergy issues and tonal issues.

2 Likes

Can be had as a combined package this summer, around £8k for both units I believe.

1 Like

The problem is the Nova, if you can’t afford to go separates I’d consider going with the new Nova that has more power. The Nova/250 is not an ideal setup.

2 Likes

Ian, spoke to Wayne this morning, ha ha - after a small item.
Incidentally the place I mentioned, sold a NC250 y’day on the bay at just a tad over half current price.
Seems trade in/up for 350s. However that is an interesting pricing development for a barely run in unit.
Pass the popcorn when you have a mo…looks like suggestions are being repeated, heyho!

1 Like

Both 222 and NC250 are still listed as available, pre-loved.

How much?

You need to find them yourself… :expressionless:

Got my 222 last week from the place you mentioned, again just over half price. Being summer and if items are put on auction there are bargains to be had.

1 Like

Just checked - both 222 and NC250 are still listed.

But… if you are interested, you do need to find them yourselves. I have given enough clues, I think. And no commercial links are permitted. So…

Happy Searching… :smiley:

1 Like

Ah yes, I see now :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.