NDS - Setting up BubbleUPnP Server/Audirvana

I think the problem on Lumin is I have a Qobiz icon but not Tidal icon in the app.

I’ll try Kazoo :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, all I had to do with Kazoo was log in to my Tidal account and it was up and running. The same for Qobuz.

Got Lumin and Kazoo both working up to a point. The point at which I press the play button on a track. And nothing happens. It’s like I’m pressing a button that isn’t there. The track just doesn’t start.

Throwing in the towel for the night. Close but no cigar :neutral_face:

Really appreciate everyone’s help tho :+1:

2 Likes

I wish I had more familiarity with your use case to give more specific help. I had some hiccups with my set up as well since my QNAP doesn’t have proper ffmpeg functionality I couldn’t get bubblesoft to transcode so I ended up installing a container that runs bubblesoft and it works like a charm now. I don’t have familiarity running bubblsoft on a PC unfortunately.

1 Like

I’ve only used Bubble App on Android so can’t help with Lumin sadly.

Spotify have a “HiFi” option these days, apparently…

I think I’m close. Presumably it’s the upnp input I need to select on the streamer? I’ve checked it’s enabled.

1 Like

Yes, UPnP needs to be enabled :+1:

I dont understand why mconnect would not work, if all this bubble thing does is broadcast tidal as upnp.

fire up the server, then in mconnect click the ‘browser’ button towards the bottom left and it should appear there. select it. on your original ‘play to’ screen select the nds.

Spotify don’t stream lossless.

Can’t get Kazoo or Lumin on my iPhone to detect anything at all tonight. Tried reinstalling Bubble upnp server on my laptop several times. Bubble is showing my NDS as a media renderer as it did yesterday.

Soooooo frustrating :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Can you throw up some screen grabs? Maybe we can figure it out. Bubblesoft on a PC on your network is new for me but it seems like it should work.

Bubble on my Thinkpad laptop

Appears to be up and running :thinking:

Kazoo continually in discover mode

:slightly_frowning_face:

might be best not to put your public IP on a forum. Probably fine, could be inviting trouble, either or :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Gary I’ll delete it shortly.

Everything looks copacetic to my eyes. Are you sure your laptop, streamer, control device, etc are all on the same network?

Can you go back to Mconnect and do as I suggested above?

My other thoughts are MDNS on the router might need turning on and for the sake of a quick test try turning off the windows firewall on your laptop with the server.

Yes only have one network.

Will do and report back