NDS with two 555 advice

I suppose im starting with the worst case while everything warms up and relaxes into its new home in a way

1 Like

Thanks for all the advice given on what should go where on this, that Naim magic is starting to come through with DR on digital side, and none DR on analogue.

A question about stacking order, how would you guys stack this lot?

Currently:
EMPTY ā€“ 300PS
252 ā€“ 555DR
NDS ā€“ 555
300 ā€“ SUPERCAP

1 Like

Many would say put the 252 up one shelf and leave a space between it and NDS.

1 Like

hahahahaha does this mean i should be buying another shelf? could get a fraim lite to be fair

There are many proposals how to reach Naim nirvana. Itā€™s challenging to follow them all Iā€™ve learned :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I thought you had an empty shelf next to 300PS but seems like you have different heights of left and right rack then.

Well i think all these little things is what we all likeā€¦its all good fun.

Theres not a shelf top left at the moment so yea two different heights, wouldnt be an issue to grab a fraim lite shelf though

Iā€™m also guessing the 252 burndy touch the floor as it is now so should be beneficial raising it one shelf. IMO it also looks better when left, right side is same height :slight_smile:

theres about 3mm clearance!haha i did wonder about having NDS on the top shelf but that would have burndies for the 252 on the floorā€¦didnt really fancy that

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.