hi all, I hope I can find help here. I just Upgraded my XS 2 to the 3.5.1 firmware, and now there’s silence. The situation so far is:
- After upgrading Spotify became unusable: 10-25 sec delay between actions on the smartphone and reactions in the player, often double playing (phone & naim), constant abortions of the stream
- power off / on did not help, reboot of mobile device did not help
- reset of naim using the reset switch
- Error connecting to the wifi (according to app), yet device connected (green LED)
- App finds the device, but get’s stuck “looking for new firmware”.
- Multiple app kill/restarts later I can configure the device
The situation NOW is:
- any action on spotify takes 10-30 seconds to be executed on the naim (switch song, wait 30 seconds
- selecting playback on the XS 2 from the spotify app are a one in ten (nine times it just aborts).
- selecting “continue playback” in the naim app usually works - after a while.
- I get double plays (phone & naim)
- songs jump forth and back during the first minute, then playback stabilizes
basically, it’s unusable.
can anybody help? any help appreciated!