NDX2 Connection

Yeah, like I wrote an arrow (or a band) with the text “source” might help - at least for interconnects. But for snaic/burndy you’d still need the manual

Exactly, and you are spot on with the image of the guide - it would seem so easy to do the same for the i/c

Is there anywhere in the manuals where it clearly states this? I could not find it. There are the drawings, of course, but they don’t seem to include the interconnects

I guess the manuals can’t say everything. We see people putting their preamp on top of their power amp. We see people putting their equipment in a closed cupboard and asking why it’s getting hot. There are probably users who wash their Naim in the bath without unplugging it and then wonder why they get a strange tingle up their arms. Which gets back to the dealer, who really should explain all this.

1 Like

It doesn’t actually make any difference to the sound anyway……

True, though adding the little box to the i/c drawing just like for the burndy wouldn’t have hurt

Just as I suggested above. It’s not rocket science and it’s odd it wasn’t added.

Yes, I intended to say “just like you already wrote”

I think it’s only simple if you know how the source signal travels between the various boxes, which can be in opposite directions from the same box. As always, a picture is worth a thousands words….

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.