Neat Iota Alpha

Surprising. Mine are attached to wall mounts in a very small bedroom mostly used as an office. Try as I might, I can’t get them to boom at all driven by my Atom.

Roger

As I understand it, Neat have been known to use them. I raised a question to someone who had them whether the change of height caused problems - he said it didn’t.

1 Like

I’ve had success in the past by bunching drinking straws together and putting those in a port, rather than totally blocking it.

1 Like

Settling in nicely. Bass a bit wild at times but I guess to be expected. Quite a few hours to go until they are firing properly but still thoroughly entertaining.

8 Likes

Hi All

These are super little speakers! I have been researching these as well. I currently have Neat SX2’s paired with my Naim Superuniti and the sounds is rather wonderful quite frankly. The only reason I am looking at these is because I am losing my listening room to the kitchen extension and so I need something a little more discreet to live in the living room by the fire place. Frankly it might even be better as I think I would sit there and listen more and my wife does also enjoy the great sound from the main set up but she never sits in here with me

Anyone heard these two speakers? Wondering if I would lose much going to the Iota. Shame as I adore the sound of the SX2’s they really bring my favourite music to life and I am sure the IOTA would do the same

When I see the pics above I am amazed how small they are, in some pics you really get the perspective. They’re tiny but I love their form factor and with the way we are planning our living room I think they could look super cool!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.