NEET-1008 Neotech Ethernet RJ45 Cable

Another Lovely Post i totally agree with. Will copy it to the sigma thread :blush:

A cable which needs 1000h burn in. That is Not Maximum User friendly. And after 150h the Curve flattens i think

Trust our ears as well and try the sigma.
Maybe you will have a Life changing moment

I do. I trust your ears regarding the Sigma and will listen to it. The Neet I don’t know😅

1 Like

What’s it like for instrumental texture of classical and jazz? I find some quiet and smooth filtered cables kill that completely. Is the Sigma different? (assumion that is your kind of music…)

@Michaelb I am no classical or jazz listener.
But instruments of any kind are rendered in really special way - much detailed without any edges. Fast and layered - really good texture. There is nothing smooth - especially it will not be in your system.
Analog what it desired best!
With your really advanced system you should definitely give it a try!

@Michaelb
I collected the impressions on sigma in a separate thread

1 Like

It is absolutely perfect for jazz - playing some right now. And had a nice classical evening the other night. As Drago said it really is a pretty neutral and characterless cable that can deal with just about everything! In fact I can’t think of anything I’ve fed it that’s been disappointing, which is something I find quite refreshing. With other cables you get to know what they favour or embellish and often jump through album tracks to find them. With Sigma I’m playing the first track and I get sucked into the whole album. Even albums I don’t particularly like have taken on a new life. I don’t think either of us can do justice describing the sound, you really have to hear it for yourself. There is something quite special about it.

Oh…love your speakers. Heard some a couple of weeks ago. If i didn’t have DBL’s they would be my go-to. Awesome!

3 Likes

With all cables tested before feet are moving with music.
With sigma feet and head are moving!

A bit all over the place tonight, as in not that great.
Switch back over to streaming, much better.
Midrange has disappeared tonight right now, and sounds horrible, hopefully it won’t last long and i will be putting it on a big play list later tonight.

Sorry, I if I am being a bit slow. Is this the copper or silver version of the Neotech you are talking about in this thread?

Silver

2 Likes