New Android App. 6.1.0 (6400) - Released

It’s annoying to be a second class citizen, but the appeal of these solutions is that you can use your existing device instead of a remote.

A few times I’ve been suggested to get an iPad, but that would mean getting a bulky remote instead of having the advantage of no remote. I’m guessing most suggesting this, like you, already had an iPad?

CoreUser said he was going to buy an Android tablet mainly to run the Naim app. All I am saying is that if you are buying something specially to run the Naim app, it’s probably better for that to be an iPad rather than an Android tablet.

2 Likes

If you look up an album under “Artist” view there are no tracks listed to play!
If one instead under “Label” view looks up the same album there are all tracks too play.
Overall, the Android app is very unstable and freqvently crashes. Every now and when one has to stop the App and restart it.
And the Android app has a very slow response and also lagging.
It did work fairly well until a week ago. But, than something happened and the functions started to deteriorated.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.