New app update

Never mind, got it
Nice to have forward and back options on Qobuz tracks
David

Continuous with problems of playback of files hosted in HD. And also interrupted playback of radios (not the connection) I’m not finding a solution for now. (factory reset ??)
and in the first song the cover is never shown. Only from the second

I’m liking having volume buttons pinned to the bottom of the album display. Most useful

Unfortunately, the volume buttons sometimes overlap with the pause button on my iPhone. Nothing bringing up the play queue and closing it can’t resolve, but it’s a minor annoyance.

Have you picked up the .1 update?
At least a fix for display on iPad was fixed…

On 5.22.1 - so yeah, think I am on the latest version.

1 Like

iOS? I don’t seem to get those.

Do you have Bottom Bar Volume Control enabled in the Other Settings? (At least that’s it on Android). This puts a slider in the bottom bar if you have a streamer with volume, or buttons with system automation. It’s not new either.
Oh an only on tablet at least with Android. On the phone they are not there, I guess the screen is considered too narrow, although it’s not different from iPhone

I don’t have/see this setting there. Perhaps it only works with the classic range, not Uniti or Mu-so? (why the difference though?)

BTW, not really an issue as I think the hardware volume buttons is much more convenient. Just curious.

The guys above have Atoms in their profile, so should work I guess. Though I don’t know how they got buttons instead of a slider :man_shrugging:

But maybe your phone size differs. I don’t have the buttons on the phone with Android, only on the tablet (using NDX2 with system automation)

@Jubei In the Naim App, go to Settings > Other Settings

There are options there to enable Bottom Bar Volume Control, but also (under Volume Control) to choose slider or buttons

1 Like

Yes, a few of us moaned about the slider being too small and fiddly to use, especially on the bottom bar in an iPhone. Naim kindly obliged and added the buttons as an option for those who don’t use System Automation too.

2 Likes

Yes IoS

Updated the app this morning and there they were

Thanks, but I actually prefer the volume buttons to the slider. It’s a minor layout bug, so I can live it for now. Hope it does get fixed eventually though :sweat_smile:

Hi @Jubei, this should be fixed in the next app release.

2 Likes

Excellent! Thanks for the info.

1 Like

I’m wondering if there’s been any thought to refreshing the terrible choice of background ‘styles’ that are available in the Naim iOS app? Maybe in the next app update?

1 Like

Hi. After I did the latest Naim update my playlists on my Streamer have gone nutty. i’ve tried a complete reboot and have updated my apps on my iPad. I have used Tidal to compile my playlists. Has the latest update limited the number of tracks on each Tidal playlist as they were playing perfectly before the latest update?

Maybe a better (and easier for Naim) option would be to have users supply their own from images already on their device?

Can I suggest you add your suggestion to the feature request thread?

Have you logged out of TIDAL and back in again? I’d suggest that.

1 Like