New Classic Event

Email this morning.
Audio T are running a New Classic event at BAWA, Bristol on the evening of 9th November.

2 Likes

Billy Vee too on Saturday 28th October…

New Classic 300 “show and tell” …
Naim staff in attendance - promoting latest 300 series items - at Basically Sound, Norfolk.
Tomorrow, Thursday 26th Oct.

I believe three sessions ( 3pm - 5pm - 7pm ) are available for formal demo’s and chats with the Naim guys.

November 9th
Winchester HiFi is very pleased to host a musical evening with Naim Audio focusing on the New Classic 300 Series products. There will be an oportunity to hear the new system and also chat to Mark Raggett and Darren Woodyatt about all things Naim!

There will be two presentation sessions around 6:30pm and 7:45pm. Doors open from 6pm.

Places at the event are limited, so don’t delay to book your ticket if you are able to attend.

1 Like

Think there’s a pinned thread about these

1 Like

Sounds great but parking always an issue in the centre of Winchester and very limited at Winchester Hi Fi. I wonder if they are laying on any extra parking?

There’s a multi storey very close by.

1 Like

And Acoustica show 18-19 November

2 Likes

My dealer organises taxis that bring groups of people that live near each other. It’s a great way to meet local audiophiles with great chat in the taxi and one can also have some of the free wine in the knowledge of being taxied home.

.sjb

4 Likes

Tim, that is excellent, glad they are doing another show. Should be a good selection of the 200 and 300 NC equipment on display.

Their Facebook advert specifically refers to the planned presence of lots of NC gear through speakers we all know well. Whatever that means :person_shrugging:

Well I suppose it means Kudos, and B&W in particular but they also carry Rega, Kef, Dynaudio Elac and Focal Soora

My local dealer’s event is next weekend:

Going to this, should be good to hear the new 300’s & what Mr Sells has to say :+1:

1 Like

Nice that you get to meet the man himself. :+1:

We had the pleasure of Jason Gould. It was a fascinating evening, enlightening and entertaining too.

Good luck with yours

1 Like

Hell yeah! :blush:

Jason is such a gent eh :pray:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.