New Dawn for Music Event?

And maybe some quality time with family, rather than killing time in the Naim Forum… :rofl:

1 Like

It’s an App to get the best bargains from Amazon Prime Day. I mean, just look at the timing…

2 Likes

:grimacing::sweat_smile::muscle::fire:

2 Likes

Ah, but have you set your bank managers alarm?

2 Likes

The Naim forum is a super advert for Naim and if there were awards for forums I am sure Naim would be an award winner.

1 Like

Yes, joking apart, why does it have to be a hardware product, a software development such as seamless integration with Apple Music…

Given that the Naim symbol is white and not green - could be a Uniti product

OOh Amazon HD. :slight_smile:

1 Like

DCS/Organik competitor…hopefully…

I have a mole deep inside the factory who has informed me Naim is announcing a Phono button upgrade for the 552. It also comes with a written apology suitable for framing.

1 Like

So it will be a shock for everyone. A totally new line replacing black box. I guess everything new. Maybe Naim will discard something which has been used for many years, but time goes on, something need to changed

Something to add in to our existing set ups. Streaming related is my guess.

Either that or Naim are ditching hifi and making cars.

Ventilators Bruss. They are usually late to the party.

2 Likes

Yep - It’s just evolution of the product line. Lots of people still enjoy kit from the CB and Olive era . It’ll be the same with the Classic range. Interesting times.

Replacement for NAP500? It is quite old now, despite the new trannies.

I have recently ordered a 552, so my guess is a replacement for that.

Up to speed!

2 Likes

Best all head over to this thread for all the info!

1 Like

Well I was right a turntable it is. :smiley: and it has wood in it. I just got the stone bit wrong.

3 Likes

All the information about Naim Solstice can be read here: